We've learned a few things over the past 60 years
Located in Michigan, Allied Business Services has been meeting the collection needs of hospitals, financial institutions and major creditors since 1953. Although we are one of the largest licensed collection agencies in Michigan, our flexibility allows us to serve a wide range of clients — large and small. At Allied, we are committed to providing our customer's the products and services needed. Resources, we have them. We work together with our clients to find solutions to every challenge.
At Allied, you will see results. As reported in a recent ACA survey, Allied Business Services outperforms national recovery percentages two to one. Twice the national recovery rate — that's big news. How do we do it? We stay smart — about the market, collection practices, supporting technologies, and the talented individuals we hire. As an industry leader, we set the bar high and are continually driven to be the best.
In October of 2014, Allied joined the Receivables Management Partners (RMP) family of companies. While maintaining our own identity, Allied now enjoys the ability to share industry best
practices and technology with our sister agencies. One of the nation’s leaders in collections, RMP employs over 450 dedicated team members serving more than 150 physician groups and over 5,000 hospitals nationwide.
- American Collectors Association (ACA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- West Coast Chamber of Commerce
- The Institute of Financial Operations
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Michigan Association of Collection Agencies (MACA)
- Michigan Patient Accounting Association (MPAA)