Allied Attorney Vendor Partners possess full litigation capabilities and work closely with Allied to evaluate the potential recovery of any account. Review for suit starts with the guarantor’s ability to pay when voluntary payments have not been forthcoming. Once repayment ability is confirmed, suit authorization will be requested once all other avenues of recovery have been eliminated.
The Attorney Vendor Partners advise of the follow suit steps:
- Venue determination and skip tracing to determine location
- Summons and Complaint prepared
- Service of process
- Answered complaint reviewed for resolution prior to court appearance
- Unanswered complaints result in default judgment
- Enforcement of judgment if no voluntary arrangements made through garnishment, judicial lien and other potential assets
Contact Allied to find out how we can help your organization.
- Allied Business Services
- 400 Allied Court
- Zeeland, MI 49464
- Phone 888.381.9616
- Phone 616.741.6500
- Fax 616.741.6501
Request more information